This privacy notice explains applies to both individuals and companies who are customers or users of our online content along with those who have any other interactions (e.g. customer enquiries) with Zenics Ltd or to whom Zenics Ltd provides direct marketing content. The notice explains how Zenics Ltd, as a data controller, collects and uses any personal information we collect about you and what choices you have about this.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Our lawful basis for collecting and processing your data
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- Data Processing Partners
- Changes to our privacy notice
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
In order to market to you and to effectively provide you with our services we’ll collect the kind of standard, non-sensitive information you would expect a B2B supplier to require. For example, we may collect:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your job role
- Your email address and contact number
- The name and postal address of the organisation you work for
- The type of industry you work in
- (and we’ll collect and store data on the transactions and purchases you make with us)
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys and provide feedback or use Zenalytics (Zenics Ltd global reporting system).
How will we use the information about you?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes
- To keep you up to date with our latest products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- To administer our B2B relationship with you, i.e. site visits, collections, deliveries etc
- To administer any orders you have placed with us
- To give you access to our online global reporting system (Zenalytics) where appropriate
- To administer any referrals you may agree to
- To collect your feedback on our services
Our lawful basis for collecting and processing your data
We collect information about you to keep you informed of our services we think may be of interest to you and also to administer your orders.
We process customer and prospect data and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. It is necessary for us to use a variety of marketing channels and messages to ensure our contacts are kept informed. Wherever possible we ensure these messages are relevant and targeted. All of our direct marketing complies with e-privacy rules on consent.
We will keep your data safely and securely for as long as necessary or according to your instructions and we review the data we hold regularly. Please contact us directly if you’d like more information on how we store your data.
Typically, you could expect to receive from us:
- Emails highlighting our services with links to our website
- Occasional direct mailings or telephone calls about our services
- Account management calls and emails to check that you are happy with our services you use and to see if there is anything else we can offer you
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information, please email or write to us at Zenics Ltd, Burtons Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8BU.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Our website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy notices.
Other Data Processing Partners
Any personal data we share with our content partners is shared only on the basis that data will be used by the partner under a lawful basis of legitimate interest and in accordance with the requirements of GDPR. We specify this in our contracts with all our content partners or through using the ICO Data Sharing Code of Practice.
Changes to our privacy notice
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you:
- By email
- Or write to us at Zenics Ltd, Burtons Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8BU